Opening Account Procedure
- Customer candidate are advised to meet with PT. RFB Futures Broker Representatives to explain the benefits and risks potential from futures trading activity, including procedure to open a account.
- Read and understand carefully of the contents of Agreement, which consists of:
- Opening Account Application
- Notification of Risk Disclosure Document
- Agreement on Mandate Granting
- Terms in Futures Trading
- Simulating Transactions
- Fill in the Opening Account Application in Agreement, including sign-up, put the date and initial sign in each section of each page of the Agreement and other Completion Documents.
- Transferring funds into Segregated Account of PT. RFB.
BCA Bank - Sudirman branch, Jakarta- IDR Acc : 035 – 311 – 8975- USD Acc: 035 – 311 – 7600CIMB Niaga Bank - Gajahmada branch, Jakarta- IDR Acc : 800 – 12 – 97271 – 00- USD Acc: 800 – 01 – 20945 – 40BNI Bank - Gambir branch, Jakarta- IDR Acc : 017 – 5008 – 590- USD Acc: 017 – 5020 – 200Mandiri Bank - Imam Bonjol branch, Jakarta- IDR Acc : 122 - 000 - 664 - 2881- USD Acc: 122 - 000 - 664 - 2873
- Send the transfer slip via fax / e-mail to PT. RFB administration.
- Customer will get a confirmation that the funds or margin are good fund.
- Customer will get registered account numbers.
- Customer also will get the Official Receipt.
- If all the above procedures have been met, then the customer will be received a User ID and Password fort online trading via SMS and e-mail that appropriate with the Opening Account Application.